Tuesday, October 23, 2012

My testimony and healing

I would like to continue to write about the healing that I received and hope it will be a blessing to you guys our there. By writing this I don't mean to put anybody down because I believe every one is doing his or best. But this is my story.

After surgery, I discovered that they has put some tubes to assist me in urinating. I asked why and they said that during surgery thy felt that my urine was slow, maybe got problem. I told them I din not eat or drink much for almost four days, how to expect urine to flow normally. Anyway, that what the text books says and I have to leave with it for 14 days.

On the 14th day, I was given an appointment to see the radiologist who would do test to see if there are blockages and so on. After 10 minutes the doctor said every thing is clear. I said to him, I told you that 14 days ago.

The next day was another appointment in the Urologi Clinic to remove the tubes. But the doctor said his room was to small to do that and he suggested that I come on Saturday, three days away, and there they would make sure that one the tubes are out, no emergencies would happen.

I was not happy with the statement but since its sort of prevention, I said should be ok. So the the tubes were hanging on me for almost 17 days.

On Saturday, I arrived for the procedure to remove the tubes. At the reception I was told that I had to come one week later. Why? Because they were polishing the ward and no bed to put me on, even for a few hours. The lady at the reception was adamant that I should go back because the bosses don' want people hanging around at the reception.

I said sorry, you people gave me this date. I sat there with my wife and a friend and prayed. After an hour, I asked the lady to call the ward again. She did, reluctantly. And there was silence as suddenly an attendant came and took me up. There was a bed available.

My friend. God works at reception counter of hospital also. In the ward the doctors did some test, told me to urine and they wanted to scan to see if the urine is cleared. The doctor did not know how to use the scan machine so they called some nurses who said said "clear". I said, I told you that 17 days ago.

Than came the time to remove the tubes. I was told only the doctor-supervisor has authority to do that and he was not to be seen. The staffs searched for him and - hopefully he was at an emergency somewhere - he asked who is there is the ward. They answered, a trainee doctor. He said ask the trainee doctor to remove. I wonder what happened to the authority part.

Anyway, as I said, everything is good because God is in charge of me. I would like to write some more about this process. The reason I want to write is I discovered that the mention of God moves the doctor away. There are not interested to heard about God having healed.

I have no problems with the procedures and text books and so on. But, always remember there is a God above.

I will write some more but two days ago, as I was sharing with a friend my experiences, he said this to me: "The symbol for medicine used to Red Cross. Now it's a snake and a bowl. What happened?"

Oops... I don't know. To be continued with......


No comments:

Post a Comment