Thursday, October 18, 2012

Miracles do happen

Its been a long time since I updated this pages. Some of you may know what happen, some may not know but let me give a brief summary of the miracles I received from God. In August this year I began to feel something was not right. I was having difficulty talking,  my right hand could not  work well.

My wife took me for a check-up and the doctors said I had a tumour outside the brains that was pressing against the nerves and that why is happening and they asked that surgery be done. 

The surgery its self was a miracle, with all the Professors, including their boss were present. I was on the table for six hours but the doctors operate for two hours only.

One hour after I woke up I saw the surgeons coming into my room and I said: "Thank you doctor, I am well." The surgeons panicked, "hey you are supposed to be asleep and can only speak after two days." Well, sorry doc, that's not God's plans for me.

I asked for food. The nurses panicked.  "Can you eat now?" , they asked. Why not. And they gave me some drinks and soft food while telling me to be careful.

After five days I wanted to go back and they were looking for excuses not to allow me to go, but finally the good professor said, "you are doing very well, home and recover." and on 12 September 2012, I came back to work.

I have been following the happenings in Sports and once I settle all that follow-up treatments, I plan to update this blog regularly.

I thank God for, for the recovery and the miracles. I know that this happened because the Lord wants me to take a break and refresh and receive fresh anointing to do the things I have to do. I said break because there was no pain in the whole procedure, I did not even have to finish the pain killers they gave. 

I wish to say thank you to my friends who visited me, prayed for me and stood by me. I appreciate all that you have done.
Thank you again. Remember, God is above al things, including hospitals.

3 comments:

  1. Good that you are recoving well. Take care

    Chua Hong Tam

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm now not certain the place you are getting your info, however good topic. I must spend some time studying more or figuring out more. Thank you for excellent information I used to be searching for this information for my mission.
    Feel free to visit my homepage :: partner website

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to see you back Joe. Take Care. God Bless.

    ReplyDelete