Drastic measures by the FA Malaysia's Vetting Committee to combat match-fixing in M-League:
1. Three teams from "senior" league competition under investigation for alleged match fixing activities. Drastic action has been proposed for the Disciplinary Board to consider.
2. As the first step, suspected bookies will be prevented from travelling abroad, and known foreign bookies not allowed entry into Malaysia. They will be charged when investigations are completed.
3. An ex-senior Police will be appointed to the full time post of Head of Coordination and Integrity Unit.
4. The Vetting committee will meet every second Tuesday of the month.
5. A network is being worked out among neighbouring countries.